If there’s a question of tax avoidance or tax underpayment, you need not only a knowledge of tax law, but also a thorough understanding of criminal procedure if you’re going to hold your own against the tax investigators, the office for fines and criminal offenses, or the public prosecutor, and in court. You need to think out the necessary steps with experts right from the start. For example, you should look into whether you can voluntarily come forward and thus qualify for amnesty. Not only that, but the formal requirements in this connection have to be satisfied to the letter – something that’s almost impossible for a lay person acting on their own. We offer you skilled defense in criminal tax matters, with effective assistance in searches, seizures, investigative proceedings and at trial. Our range of advice also includes preventive consulting to keep your tax practices from ever taking on any hint of impropriety in the first place.
Our services at a glance
- Advising on voluntarily coming forward
- Representation in all aspects of tax investigation, fines or criminal matters
- Representation against the public prosecutor
- Representation before all criminal courts
- Preventive advice to avoid approaches that risk criminal consequences